Re: [RFR] templates://jed-extra/{templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
>> Switched use of ";" and "," as this way it seems more "natural" or "pretty"
>> to me. However, as I am not native to English, this is a suggestion that
>> should be revised by a native speaker.
>
> Well, as far as I know, semi-colons should be used in
> enumerations. I'm absolutely certain of this for French and I seem to
> remember that this is also the recommended practice for English.

In this case the elements of the list are trivial, so personally I'd
use commas, but semicolons are also legal.  Semicolons are "heavier"
and can seem more formal; they're also safer in cases where one of
the options itself involves punctuation - see for instance:
	"http://www.wisc.edu/writing/Handbook/Semicolons.html";
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)