Re: [LCFC] templates://webcalendar/{webcalendar.templates}

> >  like to automatically configure or 'other' if you don't use Apache or plan on
>
> s/plan on/plan/ ??
>
> >  configuring Apache yourself.

Well, none of our native speakers have reacted on this one.

So:

- plan on configuring Apache
- plan configuring Apache

?

> PHP based
>
> >  WebCalendar is a PHP-based calendar application that can be configured
>
> PHP based

Here as well, no special reaction from native speakers originally. So
I tend to think that "PHP-based" could be correct. My understanding is
that English makes a pretty wide use of such hypen-related words.