Re: [RFR] templates://ocsinventory-agent/ocsinventory-agent.templates

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):
> James Westby wrote:
> > Please find, for review, the debconf templates of mysql-dfsg-5.0.
>
> The templates I can't improve on; the control file on the other hand
> has a couple of obvious non-nativisms.  Diffs and revised versions

I just read the software documentation because I just discovered how
great is ocsinventory.

Indeed, this documentation requires a *lot* of proofreading. It is
really obvious, while reading it, that the software is written by a
French person. The doc is a very nice piece of Frenglish.

But, this is really out of scope for this action, unless someone
really motivated wants to jum into that work.

But the software seems to be a very nice piece of software...:-)