Re: [RFR] templates://ocsinventory-agent/ocsinventory-agent.templates

> Correct are these pairings of directional quotes:
> ‘Local’
> “Local”
> but your first and last example are acceptable workarounds in ASCII.
>
> See Markus Kuhn's article about ASCII and Unicode quotation marks:
> http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/ucs/quotes.html
>
> I am not sure where the ASCII workaround is still necessary in Debian.

When stuff is translatable with gettext, it is preferrable because the
gettext utilities sometimes warn about non ASCII in msgid. IMHO, this
is somewhat outdated and the utilities should handle Unicode
characters in msgids, but using single quote seems safer.