Re: jffnms 0.9.3-3: Please update debconf PO translation for the package jffnms

Hotovo a posláno. M.

Dne Sun, 9 Sep 2012 11:30:30 -0400
David Prévot <taffit@debian.org> napsal(a):

> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> jffnms. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against jffnms.
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Tue, 18 Sep 2012 11:28:53 -0400.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Regards
>
> David

#
#    Translators, if you are not familiar with the PO format, gettext
#    documentation is worth reading, especially sections dedicated to
#    this format, e.g. by running:
#         info -n '(gettext)PO Files'
#         info -n '(gettext)Header Entry'
#
#    Some information specific to po-debconf are available at
#            /usr/share/doc/po-debconf/README-trans
#         or http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/README-trans
#
#    Developers do not need to manually edit POT or PO files.
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: jffnms 0.8.3dfsg.1-5.1\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: jffnms@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2012-09-05 08:36-0400\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2012-09-11 10:46+0200\n"
"Last-Translator: Martin Sin <martin.sin@zshk.cz>\n"
"Language-Team: Czech <debian-l10n-czech@lists.debian.org>\n"
"Language: cs\n"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "jffnms user already exists"
msgstr "Uživatel jffnms již existuje"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
#| msgid ""
#| "The preinstall script for JFFNMS tried to create a JFFNMS user but there "
#| "was already a user of that name so it has aborted installation.  Please "
#| "read /usr/share/doc/jffnms/README.Debian for more information."
msgid ""
"The installation has been aborted because there is already a user with the "
"name \"jffnms\". See /usr/share/doc/jffnms/README.Debian."
msgstr ""
"Instalace byla z důvodu existence uživatele se jménem \"jffnms\" pÅ?eruÅ¡ena. "
"Pro více informací se podívejte do souboru /usr/share/doc/jffnms/README.Debian."

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid "jffnms group already exists"
msgstr "Skupina jffnms již existuje"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
#| msgid ""
#| "The preinstall script for JFFNMS tried to create a JFFNMS user but there "
#| "was already a user of that name so it has aborted installation.  Please "
#| "read /usr/share/doc/jffnms/README.Debian for more information."
msgid ""
"The installation has been aborted because there is already a user group with "
"the name \"jffnms\". See /usr/share/doc/jffnms/README.Debian."
msgstr ""
"Instalace byla z důvodu existence skupiny se jménem \"jffnms\" pÅ?eruÅ¡ena. "
"Pro více informací se podívejte do souboru /usr/share/doc/jffnms/README.Debian."

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Days until log files are compressed:"
msgstr "PoÄ?et dní do komprese souborů s logem:"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:3001
#| msgid ""
#| "Enter how many days do you want to keep of uncompressed JFFNMS log files. "
#| "The recommended and default value is 2 days.  Setting this value to lower "
#| "than 2 may cause problems. It also doesn't make sense to make this number "
#| "bigger than the number of days until log files deleted."
msgid ""
"Please choose how many days of uncompressed JFFNMS log files should be kept. "
"The recommended value is two days. Reducing this value may cause problems, "
"and it doesn't make sense for it to be higher than the number of days before "
"log files are deleted."
msgstr ""
"Zvolte prosím kolik dní si pÅ?ejete uchovávat nekomprimované soubory s logem "
"JFFNMS. DoporuÄ?ená výchozí hodnota je 2 dny. Snížení této hodnoty může "
"způsobit problémy. Také nemá pÅ?íliÅ¡ smysl zvyÅ¡ovat tuto hodnotu na vyšší Ä?íslo "
"než je poÄ?et dnů, kdy budou logy smazány."

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:4001
msgid "Days until log files are deleted:"
msgstr "PoÄ?et dní do smazání souborů s logem:"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:4001
#| msgid ""
#| "Enter how many days of log files, compressed or not, do you want to keep. "
#| "The default is 7 days of logs.  It doesn't make any sense to set this "
#| "lower than the number of days of uncompressed files, as the cron job will "
#| "compress the files and then delete them in the same run."
msgid ""
"Please choose how many days of log files (compressed or not) should be kept. "
"The recommended value is seven days. It doesn't make sense to set this lower "
"than the number of days of uncompressed files, as the cron job will compress "
"the files and then delete them in the same run."
msgstr ""
"Zadejte prosím kolik dní se mají uchovávat soubory s logem (komprimované i "
"nekomprimované). DoporuÄ?ená hodnota je 7 dní. Nemá pÅ?íliÅ¡ smysl snižovat "
"tuto hodnotu  na menší Ä?íslo než je poÄ?et dnů do komprese souborů, neboÅ¥ "
"cron pak zkomprimuje a smaže soubory najednou."

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:5001
msgid "abort"
msgstr "zrušit"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:5001
msgid "retry"
msgstr "opakovat"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:5001
msgid "retry (skip questions)"
msgstr "opakovat (pÅ?eskoÄ?it otázky)"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:5002
msgid "Error installing database for jffnms:"
msgstr "Chyba pÅ?i instalaci databáze jffnms:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:5002
msgid ""
"An error seems to have occurred while installing the database. If it's of "
"any help, this was the error encountered:"
msgstr ""
"PÅ?i instalaci databáze doÅ¡lo k chybÄ?. Pokud vám to pomůže, doÅ¡lo k této chybÄ?:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:5002
msgid ""
"At this point, you have the option to retry or abort the operation. If you "
"choose \"retry\", you will be prompted with all the configuration questions "
"once more and another attempt will be made at performing the operation. "
"\"retry (skip questions)\" will immediately attempt the operation again, "
"skipping all questions. If you choose \"abort\", the operation will fail and "
"you will need to downgrade, reinstall, reconfigure this package, or "
"otherwise manually intervene to continue using it."
msgstr ""
"V tomto okamžiku můžete zkusit zopakovat nebo zrušit požadované operace. "
"Pokud si vyberete \"opakovat\", budete dotázáni na otázky kolem nastavení "
"znovu a dojde k novému pokusu o provedení požadovaných operací. Volba "
"\"opakovat (pÅ?eskoÄ?it otázky)\" se pokusí provést požadované operace znovu, "
"pÅ?itom pÅ?eskoÄ?í vÅ¡echny otázky. Pokud zvolíte \"zruÅ¡it\", skonÄ?í provádÄ?né "
"operace chybou a vy se budete muset pokusit o reinstalaci a nastavení balíÄ?ku "
"znovu nebo ruÄ?nÄ?."

#~ msgid ""
#~ "The preinstall script for JFFNMS tried to create a JFFNMS group but there "
#~ "was already a group of that name so it has aborted installation.  Please "
#~ "read /usr/share/doc/jffnms/README.Debian for more information."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "PÅ?edinstalaÄ?ní skript JFFNMS zkusil vytvoÅ?it skupinu JFFNMS, ale skupina "
#~ "tohoto jména již existuje, takže ruším instalaci. Pro více informací si "
#~ "prosím pÅ?eÄ?tÄ?te usr/share/doc/jffnms/README.Debian."

#~ msgid "2"
#~ msgstr "2"

#~ msgid "7"
#~ msgstr "7"

#~ msgid "Apache, Apache-SSL, Both, None"
#~ msgstr "Apache, Apache-SSL, Oba, Žádný"

#~ msgid "Automatically configure apache for JFFNMS?"
#~ msgstr "Nastavit apache pro použití JFFNMS automaticky?"

#~ msgid ""
#~ "JFFNMS requires a few things to be set up in your web server "
#~ "configuration in order for the front end to function properly."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Aby webové rozhraní JFFNMS fugnovalo správnÄ?, je nutné nastavit nÄ?kolik "
#~ "vÄ?cí v konfiguraci webového serveru."

#~ msgid ""
#~ "The Debian packaged version can usually automatically configure apache by "
#~ "editing /etc/APACHE-SERVER/httpd.conf. Would you like me to do this? Say "
#~ "no if you aren't running apache or you would prefer to set up the web "
#~ "server yourself. If you say yes here, all configuration changes will also "
#~ "be removed when the packages is purged. Do not edit the configuration by "
#~ "hand, but instead make a copy of it, and remove the trailing header and "
#~ "footer, as everything between them will be automatically updated on "
#~ "package updates."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Verze zabalená v Debianu může obvykle nastavit apache automaticky "
#~ "úpravou /etc/APACHE-SERVER/httpd.conf. PÅ?ejete si to provést? OdpovÄ?zte "
#~ "ne, pokud nepoužíváte apache, nebo upÅ?ednostÅ?ujete nastavení webového "
#~ "serveru ruÄ?nÄ?. Pokud odpovíte kladnÄ?, pak budou vÅ¡echny zmÄ?ny konfigurace "
#~ "také smazány pÅ?i odstranÄ?ní balíÄ?ku. Neupravujte konfiguraÄ?ní soubor "
#~ "ruÄ?nÄ?, ale vytvoÅ?te jeho kopii a odstraÅ?te horní a dolní záhlaví textu, "
#~ "protože vÅ¡e mezi budeautomaticky aktualizováno pÅ?i aktualizacích balíÄ?ku."

#~ msgid ""
#~ "Since there is no special Apache2-SSL, 'both' means Apache and Apache-SSL."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Protože tu není speciální možnost Apache2-SSL, 'oba' znamená Apache a "
#~ "Apache-SSL."

#~ msgid "Upgrade the JFFNMS Database Automatically?"
#~ msgstr "Aktualizovat databázi JFFNMS automaticky?"

#~ msgid ""
#~ "dpkg can automatically upgrade the JFFNMS database for you.  If you have "
#~ "not touched the system tables, such as adding new pollers or backends, "
#~ "then it should be ok."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "dpkg může automaticky aktualizovat databázi JFFNMS za vás. Pokud jste "
#~ "neupravovali systémové tabulky, jako je pÅ?idávání nových pollerů nebo "
#~ "backendů, pak by vÅ¡e mÄ?lo být v poÅ?ádku."

#~ msgid ""
#~ "If you choose not to have the database automatically get updated, you "
#~ "will need to do it yourself.  Check the files at /usr/share/jffnms/sql/"
#~ "upgrade to see what needs to be changed."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Pokud si nepÅ?ejete mít databázi automaticky aktualizovanou, pak to budete "
#~ "muset provádÄ?t ruÄ?nÄ?. ProjdÄ?te si soubory v /usr/share/jffnms/sql/"
#~ "upgrade, abyste vÄ?dÄ?li co vÅ¡e je tÅ?eba zmÄ?nit."

#~ msgid "Cannot upgrade database"
#~ msgstr "Nemohu aktualizovat databázi"

#~ msgid ""
#~ " I am unable to automatically upgrade the database because you are\n"
#~ "upgrading\n"
#~ " from a version of JFFNMS that I do not understand."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ " Nemohu provést automatickou aktualizaci databáze, protože\n"
#~ " aktualizujete z takové verze JFFNMS, které nerozumím."

#~ msgid "Create JFFNMS database"
#~ msgstr "VytvoÅ?it databázi JFFNMS"

#~ msgid ""
#~ "The installation scripts can automatically create and populate the "
#~ "database that JFFNMS uses."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "InstalaÄ?ní skript může automaticky vytvoÅ?it a naplnit databázi, kterou "
#~ "JFFNMS používá."

#~ msgid "Type of Database for JFFNMS"
#~ msgstr "Druh databáze JFFNMS"

#~ msgid ""
#~ " JFFNMS can work with either MySQL or Postgresql.  It has been tested "
#~ "more\n"
#~ " with MySQL.  Please choose which one you want to use."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ " JFFNMS může pracovat buÄ? s MySQL nebo Postgresql. Více byl testován s\n"
#~ " MySQL. Zvolte prosím, kterou databázi použít."

#~ msgid "Database server hostname"
#~ msgstr "Jméno poÄ?ítaÄ?e s databázovým serverem"

#~ msgid " Please enter the hostname of the database server host."
#~ msgstr "Zadejte prosím hostitelský název poÄ?ítaÄ?e databázového serveru."

#~ msgid "Name of the JFFNMS Database"
#~ msgstr "Jméno databáze JFFNMS"

#, fuzzy
#~ msgid "This is the name of the database that will be created for JFFNMS."
#~ msgstr "Toto je jméno databáze vytvoÅ?ené pro JFFNMS."

#~ msgid "Database Administrator username"
#~ msgstr "Uživatelské jméno administrátora databáze"

#~ msgid ""
#~ " Please enter the username of the database administrator. This user "
#~ "needs\n"
#~ " to have permissions to create and drop other database users and "
#~ "databases."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ " Zadejte prosím uživatelské jméno administrátora databáze. Tento "
#~ "uživatel\n"
#~ " potÅ?ebuje mít oprávnÄ?ní k vytváÅ?ení a mazání dalších databázových "
#~ "uživatelů a databází."

#~ msgid "Database Administrator password"
#~ msgstr "Heslo administrátora databáze"

#~ msgid ""
#~ " Please enter the password of the database administator.  This is for "
#~ "the\n"
#~ " administator user that you previously gave the username for."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ " Zadejte prosím heslo administrátora databáze. Toto heslo je pro\n"
#~ " administrátora, jehož uživatelské jméno jste zadali pÅ?ed chvílí."

#~ msgid "Database owner username"
#~ msgstr "Uživatelské jméno vlastníka databáze"

#~ msgid " Please enter the username of the JFFNMS database owner."
#~ msgstr " Zadejte prosím uživatelské jméno vlastníka databáze JFFNMS."

#~ msgid "Database owner password"
#~ msgstr "Heslo vlastníka databáze"

#~ msgid " Please enter the password of the JFFNMS database owner."
#~ msgstr "Zadejte prosím heslo vlastníka databáze JFFNMS."

#~ msgid "Database creation failed"
#~ msgstr "VytvoÅ?ení databáze selhalo"

#~ msgid " I was unable to create the JFFNMS database."
#~ msgstr " Nebyl jsem schopen vytvoÅ?it databázi JFFNMS."