Re: apt translation update

Thanks for the patient reply.

As a matter as fact, I am new to the translation work,
and before I recieved this mail, I updated the zh_CN PO file of dpkg,
with many many changes. see #765693.

At the beginning I did make lots of mistakes., but now at least I know
that I should check the po file with msgfmt. I think I can generate a
fine patch now.

You can just ignore these patches I uploaded before, I am still learning
on how to do these works :)

BTW, I don't know how tough the Debian quality assurance is, so I am
afraid that my traslation quality is not enough to satisfy it.

Thank you apt and dpkg developers for helping me do this bit of work.
This helps me to figure out my shortness and inspires me to feel free to
upload those patches.

I think I would also do the apt po file translation some period of time
later, once I have spare time to do that.

--
Regards,
  C.D.Luminate