Re: Call for Rebiews and translations: Announcement for new mirror in china

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 01:45:26AM +0800, Anthony Wong wrote:
> That may be caused by the fact that the source wml need to be in UTF-8
> and Traditional Chinese. I will convert the file from Guanhao to
> Traditional Chinese and will send to the list soon.

Weird. Why does it need to be in Traditional Chinese?

And, it seems that zh-hk[1] and zh-tw[2] pages are actually in
Simplified Chinese. Is that expected?

1. http://www.debian.org/News/2011/20110525.zh-hk.html
2. http://www.debian.org/News/2011/20110525.zh-tw.html

Regards,