Re: Bug in Bash shell creates big security hole on anything with *nix in it

Dear Klaus,

What about when you can't type "sudo", like when using boot cmdline
parameter "secure" (knoppix terminal server)?  More importantly, according
to the linked article, this can be exploited by *remote* on servers
running, for example, apache (cgi) and sshd.

Best regards,
Andrew