Re: Discussion? (Re: Knoppix 7.4.x CD)

Dear Mr. Ydersbond
sincerely, I appreciate having got your impressively persuading
arguments for the use of the large iso image. I carefully scrutinized
them and finally reached to the conclusion that your arguments would
advocate rather the use of a smartly small-sized Knoppix system so
that you could have your favorite packages always installed outside of
the compressed iso image, don't they (~_^)
I am now tackling with a foolhardy attempt to reduce the size of the
DVD image by myself and just experiencing how difficult it is. It
would surely delight many Knoppix enthusiasts if you could make your
valuable experience and knowledge how to safely reduce the iso size
available for public.
Sincerest regards
S.Tamura