Re: Something wrong with mounting, must chroot to run programs

Now I have recompiled busybox with all relevant flags seemingly correctly set - it doesn't help. The latest busybox don't seem to go well with kernels, old or new.  On the other hand, I have tried using busybox from the Debian package for BB 1.17, and with 32-bits remasterings, that goes well with the new (2.6.39.2) kernel, just had to update dev. It still does not work with 64-bits remastering, so there is some real problem there, I think. /mnt-system gets mounted, but it halts on the knoppix-data.img, though I can mount that manually in debug mode.

I think this may be about as far as I can get by myself with this problem now.  It clearly can't be that big, but it's surely kind of showstopper for 64-bits remastering right now.