Re: Something wrong with mounting, must chroot to run programs

Now I have compiled and installed the 2.6.39.2 kernel - works well, it seems.
But it did not get the cloop booting any further.
Then I compiled busybox 1.18.5 and placed the new version in minirt.gz.  I tried to pick reasonable compilation flags, but with this version, I can't even  mount mnt-system.  The individual programs in busybox seem to work when tested after unwrapping minirt, so I don't think the trouble is with minirt per se.  With the current busybox at 1.9MB (lots of new system commands are implemented), one might even wonder if, for the specific purpose of cloop and persistent store mounting, just static versions of the system commands might be better?  (Like ntfs-3g is handled now.)

Trond