Something wrong with mounting, must chroot to run programs

Update:
Problem was not solved, in general.
I can't make cloops with the ordinary kernel boot. Same errors, like "/bin/mount not found".
I can do the mounting manually in debug mode in busybox, including the /UNIONFS mount, the files are listed and read correctly, but they can't be run, it seems. When I chroot into /UNIONFS, it seems that I can run everything, but then things are not in place..

The 64-kernel I seem to have got working is the buggy one from CD, which, among other things, doesn't run networks. Same result for small and large cloops.

BusyBox 1.17.1