Re: A few comments about Knoppix 5.1

Le 1 Janvier 2007 17:42, Ronny Standtke a écrit :
> Happy New Year,
>
> > When you click on Klipper and the message "are you sure you want
> > to quit" appears, if you click "Cancel", you quit just the same.
>
> I can not reproduce that problem.

My mistake. I took a few notes late yesterday and wrote th emessage
today. It's not about Klipper , but the KDE Keyboard tool, when you
right click on it.

> > In K3B, if you want to back up only your hidden files --
> > .mozilla, for exemple -- they're nowhere to be found.
>
> Click with the right mouse button in the content view to open the
> context menu and choose "View -> Show Hidden Files".

We're talking about K3B, the engraving software, not Konqueror, tight?

> > After lots of fiddling, I finally got the windows media files on
> > this page:
> > http://www.radio-canada.ca/nouvelles/
> > (Click the cameras)
> > to play with Kaffein, not MPlayer. Finding Kaffein would be next
> > to impossible for a newbie.
>
> My experience is even worse. I opened the URL with konqueror,
> clicked on one of the cameras, and choose to open the stream with
> kaffeine. Konqueror then reproduceably crashes.

I used Iceweasel and clicked the link that was saved on the desktop.

> I have done that too. Here I am back in Linuxland. Maybe you have
> more luck with that nibbled off fruit. :-)

I certainly hope so!