Re: A few comments about Knoppix 5.1

Le 2 Janvier 2007 05:39, vous avez écrit :

> Am Dienstag, 02. Januar 2007 04:26 schrieb gilpel@altern.org:
> > > Click with the right mouse button in the content view to open
> > > the context menu and choose "View -> Show Hidden Files".
> >
> > We're talking about K3B, the engraving software, not Konqueror,
> > tight?
>
> Yes, we do. See attached screenshot.

Ooopsy daisy! Yes, if you right click on the pane, there is an option
to see hidden files. My problem is I always check the menus, and
nothing there, I believe.

I suggest the default be set to show hidden files and directories.
There are important things to back-up there! Hidden doesn't mean
unimportant.

GP