Re: any chance of improved xorg configuration?

Hallo Shane,

> Here's a more generic cheatcode suggestion that might be helpful to many
> people in a much larger variety of situations:  Instead of pointing to
> an xorg.conf file, why not use a cheatcode that could run a script that
> could (among other things) replace the xorg.conf file?

Just copy xorg.conf to a floppy (FAT) and a knoppix.sh script that copys xorg.conf form disk to /etc/what you want. start knoppix with "knoppix floppyconf ..." and the content of knoppix.sh will be executed. Look at the cheatcodes, if you want knoppix.sh somewhere else, like CD.

Have a nice day

Achim