Re: KNOPPIX 5.0.1, UDEV and laptops

Hi again,

Toshiba Satellite M70-170 needs noudev, battery seems well recognised: we can unplug AC On this last one ipw2200 firmware don't load, I believed that it was present on 4.0.2 but I may be wrong.
On Toshiba Satellite M40-361 no need to pass noudev, we can unplug AC, firmware for ipw2200 are definitively absent.

I wonder what is wrong on this "new" laptops with udev ? maybe ICH7 controller ?

M40 has an ICH6, I now regret to not have taken a storage key to save outpout of lspci in this shop.

--
Jody