Re: remastered 4.02 comes up with login

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
Stephen Samuel wrote:

A diff list would really useful.

you'll hate me for sending this :-} The ones
with "<" are on the virgin 4.02 CD, the ones with ">" are
ones I added in my remaster. Along the line, I switch
to no auto login.....

Not too bad, except for the fact that Mozilla turned the '> ' into
an included line ( '| ').

In any case, my best bet is sysvinit and kde-services-knoppix
Most likely sysvinit, because the the kde single-user startup is
done from /etc/inittab  .. although kde-services might be part of
the process.

--
Stephen Samuel +1(604)876-0426                samuel@bcgreen.com
		   http://www.bcgreen.com/~samuel/