Re: [debian-knoppix] knoppix-autoconfig (French Canadian version)

Hello Sylvie,

Thanks for your recommendation, it's now on my TODO list for the next
release. :-)

As it looks, the KDE 3.4.1 i18n files are broken, so we'll have to wait
for the new KDE 3.4.2 to become ready (and hopefully the locales files
are then fixed).