Re: remastered 4.02 comes up with login

A diff list would really useful.

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

My careful remaster comes up with a login screen, insteading of going
straight into
the KDE stuff. Obviously I have screwed up, but I am not sure. Does anyone
have a simple "you deleted package X, klutz" answer?

I did delete a lot of packages and added a lot, but looking at the diff
of lists
of packages does not give obvious answes
--
Stephen Samuel +1(604)876-0426             samnospam@bcgreen.com
		   http://www.bcgreen.com/