[debian-knoppix] problem with 2 network cards with a asus pundit

Hi,

I cannot get Knoppix working with 2 network cards in an asus pundit
computer.
One card is a on board card (bcm4400). It is working fine if I use a kernel
(2,6) with acpi support for interrupt sharing. Without acpi it is not
working.
The modul name for the second card is tulip. But I can not find that modul
in kernel 2.6.
Does anybody know the name for that modul in kernel 2.6?
Or does anybody have a Knoppix running with 2 network cards on such a
computer?

Thanks
Jochen

P.S: SuSE 9.0 is working perfect on that hardware. Does not madder if one or
two cards.