Re: [Rosegarden-user] Newbie trying to get rosegarden2 working

Ah, is seq-snd the module I need for my midiports to
be recognized?

When I type "modprobe seq-snd" it says "modprobe:
Can't locate module snd-seq"

My version of knoppix is 3.4 with kernel 2.4.26

I'm ready to try anything you suggest... thanks.
Kevin