Happy Holidays - TK V. 2.0

Dear friends,

First of all, I hope you had a merry Christmas full of peace, and that the
New Year brings along better and new things to all. Unfortunately this
doesn't happen each year I make this wish. But all we can do is to try to
improve ourselfs as members of this planet - of this galaxy.

Time Keeper ( V. 2.0 ) suffered some fundamental changes - the main one is
correct "possible" messy entries in Windows registry. As for the rest, they
are all improvements. For all the users of TK, we ask to reinstall it ( just
put TK.exe in the current TK directory and run it ). For the new users, just
choose a place and run TK.exe. The new feature won't force you to restart
your computer. Other than this, a licence is provided and the accuracy of
the updates is much better.

Best holidays to all,

Rui Fernandes

http://cosmos.com.pt