syslinux not passing command line parameters to kernel?

Hi,

I am using a modified 3.3 CD. The kernel has been changed to 2.4.27,
and I upgraded to a "clean" Debian sid. Build system is Debian sid as
well.

Starting some weeks ago, Parameters given on the command line do not
seem to be passed any more to the running kernel. So, when I say
"knoppix toram", the kernel doesn't know about the toram any more.
This has been working fine on my modified system in the past, and I am
not aware of any changes that might have caused this.

Does anybody here know about changes to syslinux that might cause this
behavior?

In the mean time, I have built LABELs in the syslinux.cfg that allow
me to pass toram and my local debug options.

Any hints will be appreciated.

Greetings
Marc

Karlsruhe, Germany |  lose things."    Winona Ryder | Fon: *49 721 966 32 15
Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 721 966 31 29