Status debian-knoppix list

Ok,

someone broke our mailman installation completely. Must've been
a ghost or an alien because noone wants to be responsible. :(

To get rid of the mailing list problems I'll move this list
from our old Mailman installation (dated 1999, unpatched) to a new
installation of sympa. The archive will be converted. At the moment
this list is nothing but a big alias, so be prepared for lots of
away-reminders in case you are brave enough posting something
to this list.

I'm sorry for the problems.

Regards,
Martin Öhler