Re: [debian-knoppix] Booting remaster candidate.

much better idea is to use qemu to run it while working...
even without packaging the iso.
But it needs some changes in initrd...
or special version of initrd just for booting it.

i dont have time to do it now, but you may try >:]

idea:
   readonly hdax   partition  should be used instead of
   CLOOP image mounted in /cdrom
   kernel and initrd options should be passwd to qemu
   to run  the remaster in a window.
   preferably using switch like toram or something like this.
   Imho this should be integrated into knoppix to make life
   of remasterers easier.

you can  use qemu to run .iso, too.
just  qemu -m 128 -cdrom folder/knopppix.iso
will run it.

  PS: use at least qemu 5.4 or 5.5

david pravec (alekibango)