From: Fabian Franz <FabianFranz@gmx.de>
To: debian-knoppix@linuxtag.org
Subject: Re: [debian-knoppix] RE: bootfrom option
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 19:18:38 +0200

Am Freitag, 28. Mai 2004 18:02 schrieb Christopher Mc Carthy:
> Would it be possible / is it planned to add a "bootfrom firewire/usb
> drive" option?

This should work since version 3.4 of Knoppix.

Knoppix does exactly what you did do in single mode - as far as I can
see from
the source ...

cu

Fabian

This email communication is confidential and is intended solely for whom it is addressed. Copying, or re-using in any way by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of GL TRADE or any of its affiliates.

If you have received this mail in error, please destroy the copy in your possession and notify abuse@gltrade.com