Re: [debian-knoppix] Another problem with keyboard in OOo

Le 31 Mai 2004 18:20, vous avez écrit :

> The same applies to the portuguese keyboard: no circumflex, diaeresis or
> tilde.

Thanks for the confirmation. Anyway, I suppose Klaus can make the test for the
CA keyboard with this illustration:

http://www.autoroute.gouv.qc.ca/publica/clavier/photo/definition/clavier2.jpg

and a 105 key kerboard with the same scan codes. I believe this same keyboard
is also used in Germany and Portugal... though it might not be more popular
there than in Quebec.

As for the CF or CA_enhanced keyboard, the layout changes a lot from one
manufacturer to another. Only the alphanumeric keys are standardised.

GP