Re: [debian-knoppix] Call for Software for LinuxTag 2004 DVD

Klaus Knopper wrote:

We are going to produce the LinuxTag 2004 DVD this week, and if anyone
has a good recommendation of _freely_redistributable_ software that
could be included, please feel free to post a hint. The software should
be useful to more than one person, though. ;-)

looking at my own remaster, I'd nominate:

amor
axkit
cgoban
clara
emacs-intl-fonts
gnugo
grip
mozilla-firefox
mozilla-thunderbird
php4-gd
phpmyadmin
rxp
sodipodi
tidy
trang
xfonts-bitmap-mule
xfonts-intl-arabic
xfonts-intl-asian
xfonts-intl-chinese
xfonts-intl-chinese-big
xfonts-intl-european
xfonts-intl-japanese
xfonts-intl-japanese-big
xfonts-intl-phonetic
xsltproc

mostly because what I care about is editing and processing XML. I get all of the above from standard Debian servers.
--
Sebastian Rahtz      Information Manager
Oxford University Computing Services