Re: [debian-knoppix] Wireless USB devices in Knoppix 3.4

Am Dienstag, 11. Mai 2004 03:29 schrieb Adam York:
> Fabian,
>
> Ok, I just assumed that it would work since the card was detected and the
> proper module was loaded.  But because of the situation I described in my
> essid or wep key while Knoppix was running from the cd.

I have the same cards (prism2_cs and prism2_usb) and both do not work, either
from CD nor from HD ...

Dunno about the wlan.cfg, but making it wraitable does not let the cards
work...

So, lets jsut see if that _is_ a problem, when its a problem. Btw.
wireless.opts is used for other things and from other programs ...

cu

Fabian