Re: [debian-knoppix] Knoppix the reanimator // what to take out for 3.4

> > compelling reasons for not ditching the 2.4 kernel?  I think some (if
> > not all) of the games should stay - I mention them as some people have
>
> Not at all! I am not into games, but what I saw on Win, was _much_
> better. You can not impress a school boy or girl with linuxgames. Some
> are good if you are bored, but that's it. I do not think there is a game
> that can cope with its Win counterpart (although they are mostly free,
> but that does not impress a 10 year old boy).

I vote for keeping games.
I use Knoppix to show people how usable and great Linux is, and for Joe user
it is very interested to have a few card games and a few puzzles. Tetris-like
are appreciated too. Frozen Bubble is a must ;-)
But it is not necessary to have thousands of games, just a few.
My 2 cents.

Yann