[debian-knoppix] Please Answer these....

Hello people,

I am a newbie to Knoppix. Actually I am a student and currently doing a project on remastering Knoppix(Thanks to Klaus Knopper for giving me such an intersting thing).

I want to know following things.....

1.  When Knoppix boots up, what is first script, which takes command    of  startup?
2. What is miniroot.gz(in boot.img) ? What is its job?
3.How does ldlinux.sys(in boot.img) contributs to booting process??
4.If syslinux.cfg(in boot.img) is boot loader, then what is the purpose of
/etc/lilo.conf?
5.At the final stage of remastering(as specified in knopper site), we have to specify proper path for boot.img and boot.cat. I want to know what is the need of boot.cat????

Please reply me , so that I can begin my project.

thnks...
here...
sandesh

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more. Download now.