[debian-knoppix] Which UnionFS?

Hello Knopper and Great Hackers.

It is the first time to mail here.

You have announced that you plan to develop
something like UnionFS for KNOPPIX.

And I have same plan.

Could you tell me some details about your plan?
Especially, which filesystem you plan to use?
Al Viro's UnionFS?
If so, where is the snapshot of the runnable code?

             Best Regards, Okajima, Jun.
                President, Digital Infra, Inc. Tokyo.