Re: [debian-knoppix] help in creating main KNOPPIX file

Hello Geoffrey,

>Please, don't ignore me....
Why should we?

>I've been working on this for a while and I know most
>of you don't like newbies that don't do anything for
>themselves and always ask for people to do everything
>for them
I know that people sometimes have this "RTFM" mentality, but I haven't seen
such behaviour on this list yet.

>I'm sorry for my continuing post on this forum but
>there are only 2-3 real sources of help on the internet
>that I know of for remastering knoppix..
This list is definitly the right place to write to, if you've got questions
concerning knoppix. Go ahead, don't be afraid to ask. Although I myself
can't help you, I can tell you this:
Posting to this list never ever should give you the creeps!!!

Regards
jan

--
Neither I nor my employer will accept any liability for any problems
or consequential loss or damage caused by relying on this information.