[debian-knoppix] help in creating main KNOPPIX file

I've gotten up to the step of making the main KNOPPIX file with a few problems but when I got to that step I got this
error

stylehtml_gdk_painter_get_typehtml_painter_draw_backgroundgt
k_widget _refhtml_search_destroy__gmon_start__html_engine_select_word
_editabl
ehtml_colorset_newstrcpy@@GLIBC_2.0html_text_get_textgtk_marshal_N
ONE__POINTER_INThtml_engine_deactivate_selectiongtk_widget_grab_foc
usMax brk space used 190d664
292432 extents written (571 Mb)
;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;
2c1;2c1;2c1
bash: 1: command not found
bash: 2c1: command not found

Please, don't ignore me.... I've been working on this for a while and I know most of you don't like newbies that don't do anything for themselves and always ask for people to do everything for them, but I've worked on this problem and there aren't alot of information on this sort of thing on
the internet to look up the error. I'd appreciate any help or help guide me in the right direction. and I'm sorry for my continuing post on this forum but there are only 2-3 real sources of help on the internet that I know of
for remastering knoppix..