Re: [debian-knoppix] knx-hdinstall 0.38 and in a nutshell

On February 1, 2003 01:16 am, Gilles Pelletier wrote:

> It would be nice to include a little script on the desktop to change the
> end of lines to CR-LF in files produced with editors.  I've got such a
> script here, if needed. (mtype -t only does DOS to Unix, apparently.)

Problem solved by Massimiliano Mirra <mmirra@libero.it> who writes:

"FYI, Debian sysutils package contains the dos2unix and unix2dos
utilities."

I suppose this can easily be included as it's probably not more than a few k
long. (It's not in my Oct 31st version.)

Gilles Pelletier
--
La Masse critique
http://pages.infinit.net/mcrit