Re: [debian-knoppix] Why don't use "message catalog" ?

#include <hallo.h>
* kinneko [Thu, Jan 30 2003, 04:10:29PM]:
> Hi, guys.
>
>   I'm developping another branch of knoppix-jp with some members.
>
>     http://sourceforge.jp/projects/ya-knoppix-jp/
>
>   Shell scripts of knoppix is very cool!
>
>   But I wonder about Why Mr. knopper don't use "message catalog".

Seconded. I am using gettext (message catalogs) in pppoeconf and it
works fine, and is IMO easier to maintain that lots of strings and
conditional loading in the script itself.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Kräht der Bauer auf dem Dach, liegt der Hahn vor Lachen flach.