Re: [debian-knoppix] Knoppix build scripts

Akbar S. Ahmed a écrit :

What I'm interested in is starting with just a plain Debian install, then building everything from scratch, not just the new ISO. In other words, I'd like to see the code that knows to look for and uncompress an ISO image named KNOPPIX, I'd like to better understand how Kudzu is added, etc.

They are makes packages added in a debian.
check the sources here. http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/
Kudzu is remplaced by hwsetup, wich is faster.

For the rest it's the initrd (check in an iso) and some cleaning script i guess.