Re: [debian-knoppix] how to save my work?

HI David,
do have access to USB Memory Stick?
If yes you can use the knoppix buildin tool to create your homedir  on a usb
memorystick.
While booting from cdrom hit the F2 key and use the cheatcode : knoppix
myconfig=scan.
That will work.

Regards
Karl Huthmacher