Re: [debian-knoppix] knx-hdinstall vs. knoppix-installer

Hi Andrew,

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 15:42:25 -0400, Andrew Wilson wrote:

> knx-hdinstall had the option to install the os with file systems
> other than ext2 (i.e. ext3, xfs, reiser ... ).  I would like to use
> knoppix-installer in the "knoppix-mode" install as recomended with the
> latest release but I don't see a way to choose the filesystem.  Is there
> a way to select a filesystem for the "knoppix-mode" install?

The file system containing the compressed loop image can only be
iso9660, (v)fat and ext2. The boot floppy has no support for other
filesystem types.

Knoppix mode install uses kernel and initrd just like the Knoppix boot
floppy image.

bye,
  Chris
--