[debian-knoppix] SO~SO~OS

        Anyway, thanks to everyone who's developing knoppix, and no thanks
to all the whiners.

        - Chad

> So, what can I say, I'm a dummy since I'm not a programmer and Mr
> Knopper will continue doing things his way.

yes and his way is quiet ok. it produces the best bootable CD that is
out there.

chris

============

Dear Chad, Dear Chris, Dear Klaus,

Constructive criticism is an art form
that some need to understand and develop
otherwise - LOL they will not
be listened to

Perhaps they need a course in communication
and Neuro Linguistic Programming . . .

I am very pleased with Knoppix
I installed it on my hard disk

Yes I would like this as an option
but then I would like many things
that are dependent on peoples good will
not my capacity to belittle what I am not doing
but expect someone else to do  . . .

However people help in different ways
AND even the critics are TRULY trying to help
However we can not advise them about useful
and useless behaviour because they are smart
(but are they smart enough to encourage the good
and ignore the bad?)
That would be too smart for most of them . . .

Because of Klaus and Knoppix I am developing
for Linux in Xbasic (you guyz are my inspiration and cause)

My program is imperfect but I am learning
and some may benefit from my flawed efforts.

Here are my top tips for dealing with 'advisers'.

1. Tell them you will take their advice 'very seriously'
and then have fun doing what you want

2. Ask them for more and more advice
. . . and then have fun and do what you want.

3. Never EVER laugh at them or they will go on about
how much fun you could have if you 'just
followed' their useful advisement
(do we believe they
are fun boyz and galz?)

4. That which is ignored - changes or goes.

Three Cheers for the Enablers (Hooray HOORAY HOORAY)

Lobster