Re: [debian-knoppix] usbdevfs

Hi Chris,

thxs for the info!

And tonight I will try what you said on my linux computer cos' I have this version installed by hddinstall :Knoppix 3.2 2003-05-03
Then it must explain why I cannot get the hotplug working!!! thxs, for mentionning the bug, you are the first one speaking to me about it!

I'll let you know tomorrow if it works! but I'm sure it will :)

Regards,
Ludo