[debian-knoppix] Quanta Plus now in KDE, will we get it in Knoppix?

Now that Quanta Plus is a part of KDE, what is the possibility of getting
this application in the Knoppix cd?

I requested this earlier (and saw several other requests for it as well), but
I've had problems with my computer/email and don't know if this was addressed
or not.

Thanks.

Bing.