[debian-knoppix] Re: Sources for knoppix debian packages

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Jorge Bernal Koke wrote:

> I'm looking for deb-src tarballs for packages such as knoppix-menum knoppix-hdinstall,...
> I'm trying to customize a knoppix-based distro and I think it's better to use debian
> packages but I need the source for the debian packages to make some modificatios
Here we are again. I hope we'll find some time at LinuxTag / Debconf 3 to get
the idea of bootstraping Knoppix from a Debian mirror a little bit more into
shape.

It would be nice if you could tell here *what* you want to change in these
packages.  Perhaps this might lead into configurable options for future
official Debian packages.

Kind regards

         Andreas.