Re: [debian-knoppix] Re: Sources for knoppix debian packages

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 12:04:38 +0200 (CEST)
Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:

> On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Jorge Bernal Koke wrote:
>
> > I'm looking for deb-src tarballs for packages such as knoppix-menum
> > knoppix-hdinstall,... I'm trying to customize a knoppix-based distro and I think it's
> > better to use debian packages but I need the source for the debian packages to make
> > some modificatios
> Here we are again. I hope we'll find some time at LinuxTag / Debconf 3 to get
> the idea of bootstraping Knoppix from a Debian mirror a little bit more into
> shape.
>
> It would be nice if you could tell here *what* you want to change in these
> packages.  Perhaps this might lead into configurable options for future
> official Debian packages.

i.e: I want to modify the knx-hdinstall to get working bootsplash. I only need to add
"splash=silent" in the append option and add an initrd

I will porbably need to do more changes that I don't know at this moment but it would be
nice to have the sources ;)