Re: [debian-knoppix] re: connecting to broadband

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your response.  I never met such a difficulty in setting up a
broadband connection before.

Would it be iptables/ipchains problem?  How to turn them OFF and ON?
"service iptables/ipchains stop" seems not working on Knoppix?

B.Regards
Stephen