Re: [debian-knoppix] re: connecting to broadband

Hi Donn,

Thanks for your response.

On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 21:02, Donn Washburn wrote:
> Oh Yea!  Do you have ACPI or APIC?  If yes try turning off ACPI and APIC.
> I have seen this as a problem with a friends system.  Add it to
> /boot/grub/menu.list or /etc/lilo.conf append line

Sorry, I am not aware of ACPI and APIC.  What are they?

The ISO image of ClusterKnoppix was downloaded from the Website and I
have not touched it.  I just burnt it on a CD.

I don't expect meeting such a difficulty in setting up a broadband
connection.

B.Regards
Stephen

.