Re: [debian-knoppix] Advice for using Knoppix on 50 Pentium computers

Sergio González González wrote:
You may also want to customize knoppix to boot up in spanish, see
http://hydra.hq.linuxtag.net/~kester/knoppix-customize/knoppix-custom
ize/Localize-Knoppix-HOWTO.html Tell me if you need any help.

   You can download KNOPPIX-ES from:

      http://metadistros.hispalinux.es/otros.html#knoppix-es

I've never dealt with running different languages in Linux, so, bear with me...

It's not as simple as booting Knoppix with "knoppix lang=es"? I could see maybe another boot parameter for a keyboard. It would be nice to setup and test the machines in English and then simply change a setting to make set the language to Spanish.

Thanks for the responses so far, it's just what I'm looking for:)

Scott