Re: [debian-knoppix] hd-install: kppp & eth0 / usb card reader

Hi Uwe,

On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 13:03:12 +0200, Uwe Koch wrote:

> I have the following problems when installing to hd using
> knx-hdinstall:
>
> 1. when dialing into the internet I can't reach any server. So I have to
> shutdown eth0 first - than it works.

You probably set the default route over eth0. Change the configuration
for eth0 (/etc/network/interfaces) accordingly.

> 2. When connecting my usb card reader to my system usb-storage is loaded,
> but only one scsi device is shown - when doing the same from cd all
> usb card reader slots are shown as scsi device and are fully accessible.

This is a SCSI multi LUN issue. As far as I know, the Knoppix kernel
has no support for multiple LUNs since release 3.1. Or has this changed
recently?

bye,
  Chris
--