Re: [debian-knoppix] Keyboard problem with Toshiba TE2100

#include <hallo.h>
* Ferguson, Daniel J [Wed, Apr 09 2003, 05:02:42PM]:
> First up, Knoppix is superb, its the best linux distribution I've ever used and the live CD is even more icing on the cake. Mulcho kudos to Klaus and all involved, its a quality piece of engineering.
>
> I have a Toshiba TE2100 laptop (1.7G P4M, 512 MB) and the only problem
> I have is some spurious key repetition in X. Under a normal text

Wait for Knoppix to use Kernel 2.4.21 where the problem is fixed. If you
install on harddisk, you may take my Satellite optimised kernel,
http://people.debian.org/~blade/sat-pro/.

MfG,
Eduard.
--