[debian-knoppix] Would someone like to host NordisKnoppix ?

I have finished remastering a version of Knoppix-2003-03-30
that supports Nordic and Baltic languages.  The project home
page may be seen at

http://home.broadpark.no/~aklepp/newton/knoppix/NORDISKNOPPIX/nordisknoppix.html

Unfortunately, the server that has been hosting prior versions
has been down for three days, and I am looking for alternatives.

If someone can host the CD, or has a suggestion in this direction,
please let me know.  I will be leaving town today until Sunday,
so do not expect a reply before then.

Thank you, Conrad